Programming and testing
Programming and testing of printed circuit boards and electronics include:
- Analysis of the assignment and customer’s documentation.
- Programming of electronic components and preparing these components to be mounted on the finished products or printed circuit boards by various programmers and software.
- Testing the functionality of the finished products’ electronic components.
- Labelling and traceability of the products.
- Packaging and forwarding of the finished products.